on Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Hi I'm Dianne. I'm from Rhode Island, and LOVE the ocean. However, Vermont is pretty awesome too since I enjoy hiking, canoeing, and snowboarding. Speaking of snowboarding, The Art of Flight premiers this week, which used the same crazy camera technology as Planet Earth.



I am sophomore, but recently (as in last week) changed my major to environmental policy from early and elementary education. I have no clue what the future holds post-college but hopefully I'll figure that out. I am a vegetarian and extremely passion about sustainable living. I'm also a concert junkie, meaning I'll be here tonight. Finally, one of my biggest passions is volunteering and traveling. I spent my spring break Freshmen Year volunteering with Habit for Humanity in Lexington, VA.


Here's to you Virginia

1 comments:

Phineas Gage said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, Dianne!

Phineas

Post a Comment